Monday, February 28, 2011

Dreams???

I believe everyone do have dreams so do I. In the past i really do not have any dreams, any sense of belongs. My mind was a blank. it was until that i turn the BIG 30 that i realised that i can't go on my life like that, its time to think for myself. By Coicidence, i happen to know a person who dabble in shares and it was he who introduce me to the world of Shares & Contra.
Being the beginner me, i was curious and follow his "tips". As u can guess, i got burned.
It really can get very depressing during those days. Luckily i got a few "gui Ren" who stretch out their hand to help me at those times. After these experience, i told myself i can't be like that. The road that i took is nt the road that i wanted so i read up on books recommended by a close frend of mine. It opens up my mind and reaffirms that my decision to stop Contra is the right path to take.
The book was so spot-on on many things that i went thru n thats y i just follow thru the steps that it recommended to change the situation that i was in at that time. It also brought up the urge and the thirst in me to read up on financial books like Rich Dads,Poor Dads. This a very good book if you really wan to do some reading. I believe that u must practise whatever that you read up on in order to be learning.Only then will u be able to judge whether what you have read up on is relates to reality or not. There's a saying that says: "What you focus on will expands". I will just be focusing on positivity and my goals and sooner or later i will be able to meet my goals.
Right now my goal is to create a few passive income streams so as to achieve my ultimate goal of financial success.

No comments: