Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tots

Hi all, finally i got time to start writing my blog again after so long. it's only when i had a chat with a frend recently that i realise that i have an abandoned blog that needs update badly. hahaha.
Just to let you all know that i have started another blog as well. Its about the food that i tried in my everyday life. Maybe you all have tried it too and would like to give some comments on it. Thinking of starting another 1 more blog but that has to wait until i gather enuff information first. Will try to update all the blogs if i can have the time and energy.

Has been feeling very tired and i was sick the previous night. Maybe its aging sign?? Oh no, hope it's not man) Luckily after poping panadol and enuff slp, was ok the next morning. still enable me to go to office to work.

Recently a frend commented that i have changed. She feel happy chatting with me now than before as i no longer complain and tok about troubles.She also say that we both now have the same views on things and more things to share n tok about. I feel kind of happy to hear that. I also feel a change in me also. Last time i was so negative. Whenever i'm faced with problems,i will feel troubled and will let my mind go wild with my tots. Thus, making myself more n more troubled. then when 1 problem is solved, the next problem will be ready to pop up making me more fustrated and scared.It also makes mi feel very agitated and wanting to find an outlet to let it out.so whenever i see my frend i will let it out to her. Right now, i have become more positive and know what is my plans and direction. i'm no longer complaining as much as last time and i do not have those negative tots popping out so often as it used to. I still do encounter problems now n then but i could easily overcome it than before. I dun see it as a problem. i see it as a learning process and find solution for it.I feel good now and happy as well.

Time for me to start preparing to go out for my badminton session le. See ya!

No comments: