Sunday, April 8, 2007

8/4/07

Today is a sat n yet i got no program. The worst thing is when i try to on my pc then realise that my monitor is in darkness although can see the image but not clearly. Was fustrated loh cos yesterday night the comp was ok before passing it to my bro.On n off the comp a few times yet its the same,in then end might as well off it.Sms feli since she working n i'm so bored,watch tv the whole afternoon.Sms my sis to ask her for solution but no reply.Think she went to the beach to play nv saw the sms ba.Was so sian loh,thuz can play the comp today mah.

Went to play my psp,then read my jintian yi n then chat on phone with feli. Just doing that n the whole afternoon gone.Finally my sis reply mi n she let mi use her laptop else how to update my blog huh? Tml she be back in sg.......wat a bo liao day sia.... haiz!

No comments: