Saturday, January 19, 2008

19/1/08

Today had arranged to go to vivo with lian n ah feng but then there are some changes halfway through cos i realise my sis is nt home yet n she nt using her car. So i was trying my luck when i sms her whether she be using the car nt and turns out i'm in luck loh cos she going for jay's concert at indoor stadium and does nt need the car. Hehe.....actually had wanted to plan a surprise for a special frend of mine de but hmm.................think nt possible le. Then i sms this special frend of mine to see whether she wan to join mi to vivo nt,if ok, i dun mind to go fetch her but i have to go fetch lian first lah.haha!Turns out she is free n able to join mi for a short while.After that went to fetch ah feng as it was near too. Make a mistake in waiting at the wrong bus-stop from wat she indicated so in the end ask her to wait at her hse for mi.Lucky still able to kw how to turn to her hse.

Went to IMM instead of vivo as my special frend say there gt free parking for 1st 3 hrs and also its not as crowded as vivo.Its the first time gt to park until the 4th level with the slope so steep. Luclily the car i'm driving is in auto mode else dun kw wat will happen sia.Since after driving the auto car,if u ask mi to handle a manual car think i will have a difficult time in doing so. So whoever invent the auto mode car really have to praise him sia for being such a genius............... hahaha.........Still nt able to get the autograph book that i have been looking for all along. Its just so hard to find now as think now its nt popular to write autograph book as 10 over years ago ba.Really hope to find one one day so that i can transfer my past diary entries over to the new book.Who can tell mi where to get this kind of autograph book. I wan it to have a cover to slot in de n then it must be thick enuff for mi to transfer the old entries over and also to fill in new entries.Hope to get it be4 i move to the new hse loh.

Finally back home safely.Feel so relaxed now. Waiting for ah feng to be home to come online to chat with mi loh. Wondering how's my sis's concert leh. Think must be high high high ba....hahaha.......go concert must join in the fun else wat for pay the $ to go for concert,rite?Haha!!!Later that area must be jam with cars n pack with ppl so thats y my sis dun wan to drive. Hee, smart ger!

To my special frend:
Although i have known u for very long times and during those times i may have neglect u or pissed u off with the words i use or any body language, i would like to thank u for tolerating it and still keep our friendship going strong.If nt maybe we already be going our separate ways doing our own things with no more contact.I'm nt good in words or expressing myself openly but just want u to kw that i really appreciate u as my frend.A frend whom nobody can take over in my heart.There will always be a space for u no matter wat.No words can describe the gratefulness that i have for u in believing mi and giving mi encouragement/advice at times. Maybe i dun really understand u or a person whom u feel comfortable to confide in but i will be there if u need mi de.Just want to tell you that i may nt be yr special frend in yr heart but u will always be the special frend in my heart de. Cheers to our Friendship!!!!!!!p.s: Had plan to give u a small surprise de but think nt possible le.

1 comment:

Tweetytwee said...

Hey Special Fren! :P
I really appreciate what you have done for me. :)

As Time Passes.... we really know who are our true frens lo. I know one day if I needed help, you will be there for me. :P

I had fun for the time spent together. What most important to me is I am been remembered and appreciated.

Really appreciate all the efforts you put in. Thanks once again! :P