Sunday, January 13, 2008

Useless.........???

Juz reach home after sending lian they all back home safely. Suddenly feel so depressed,feel so lost like that. Y am i so useless ah.........such a simple route n somemore nt first time use the road still cannt rem how to go from one place to the other???Really useless leh.................y other ppl can rem n yet i cannot? y y y y??Haiz......... I think i shld give up driving ba........ cos a person who dun kw route is equal to a person who dun kw how to drive.Maybe i really nt suitable for "big" things?I really dun kw......................

Sis thuz i'm moody these days cos of the things she said but actually its not lah...........i'm nt moody or wat ah,just that very tired n tone is a bit low than normal tone la........She keep asking mi to say out if i gt anything unhappy with her de but i dun have wat.........i'm happy n glad to have her as my sister.........to have someone to share things with and to guide mi..I'm nt a person who is good in displaying out my affection de but i appreciate wat everyone did for mi in my heart n it will always stay there.................Sometimes my expression change or wat but doesn't mean i'm pissed off or wat ma unless something has been said to piss mi off loh.But everything will be forgotten once the day is over..........so no worries.i dun bear grudges de!

Haiz,soooo tired!!! yesterday played mj for the whole nite....it was an interesting game filled with many laughters..........in the end i nv win anything n also nv lost anything. Hehe............was trying to stop myself from falling aslp in the train but it failed a few times.Haha.............Mj to mi is just a leisure game. Whoever short of ka n if i'm able to make it i sure will go along de cos i kw its soooo hard to get ppl to play when u have the urge to play.Experience it be4 le.Thats y sometimes my frend say i'm du gui.....i kw i'm nt then i'm nt loh.If i'm really that type of du gui, i wun be joining game that play only 0.10 - 0.20 le........I like the mood n atmosphere when few good frends come together to play mj...it brings a sense of closeness as everyone tok abt their recent things....This is like another kind of gathering for frends ah or a chance to kw new frends also.My interest span is very short de...i get tired of things very easily............maybe one moment i interested to get this product but after getting that product, i can dun even look at it n just put it aside without using.........

I really like ice-cube a lot......i think if one day ice-cube no more exist i will have a hard time coping w/o it.I like the feel of munching on the ice-cube crushing it from a big solid to smaller particles.....It helps mi to stay alert & concentrated. I kw i gt many bad habits but that is me mah.

Feeling sooo slpy now le..........have to go n have a good rest le.................Nite everyone!

No comments: