Saturday, June 28, 2008

28/6/08 going to 29/6/08

I'm here to blog. Was busy for the past weeks and months with the renovation at the new hse and with the packing of stuff at the old hse.Din know that moving hse is so hectic and so troublesome. Got a lot of things have to decide on like should we get an ID or contractor , wat to buy, where to buy, which is good... sort of things.Our final choice was to get an ID as we got no time to liase with the contractor for all the renovating stuff so a better choice will be an ID whom we cna dump all the liasing work to him and we just need to check on the progress of it only. Lucky we made the right choice as cannot imagine if we get a contractor at that time and we have to rush to do all the liasing work, i think until now the reno still be halfway thru only. hehe!Overall, we really like the ID design as our most important requirement is to have lots of storage space in the rooms scared not enuff storage to put our stuff as the flat area is only 90 square metre.But compare to my current hse of cos is much more bigger lah.

Too long never blog le like there's still many things i wan to say but dun know how to put it in words.I'm just glad that throughout the whole reno, lucky got my sis ard me to discuss with else i'm sure dun kw wat to do de.Many frends is concern abt mi moving hse and wish to come for a visit soon. I will arrange for a hsewarming but not so soon as the next month after i move in will be the ghost month le...and not adviseable to do hsewarming.You can think that i'm superstitious but this kind of thing better to be safe than sorry,rite? I really hope to see all my long time frends. Today just pack some of my photos into the carton and happen to see many old photos like during the sec school times, excursion times, kenny rogers time.........and the many letters that i exchange with them.Just can't bear to throw them away although some already so torn and tattered le.Reading thru them brings back many many memories and make mi realise that i have neglect many of my frends......... i'm sorry................. Hope they can really forgive me.... I will try to find back all those long lost frends de.........

Next week is the moving in day to the new flat le. Dun kw y mi now start to heisitate abt moving in although all along i have been behaving like very eager to get the new flat and doing all the renovating stuff.It can't be blame as i have been living in this old hse for 20 over years le way before my bro is born. Still rem the times when i will stand at the window looking down at all the school mates or frends walking past my block when i was not in school either or mc or never go school at all.This is the place where i went to sec school and poly and make a lot of great frends..........where my grandma died, where i bought my first mj set n table, where i invite frends to come my hse to play mj thru the nite and the place that i was being brought up.Human are just so undecisive, it has always been my wish to be able to live together as a family in a bigger area than my current one and now i got it le yet i can't bear to move out of the old one.Maybe its just a thot for now which will goes away when the times comes ba.I'm scared that i cannot adapt in a new environment with new neighbours.Just can only cross fingers that everything will be all right loh.


Time for bed soon as had a busy day today. Wake up at 8am and go to the new hse to pay for the window grill that is being installed this morning then after back at home had a small nap and then start packing my little stuffs and photos into carton then went to toyogo warehse to get some drawers and stuffs.


To frends out there, pls pardon me if i have neglect you. We will meet up soon,k????

No comments: