Monday, October 6, 2008

3/10/08

MC today. Had been coughing n coughing for the past week until buay tahan have to go see doc or else next week i cna't take leave on mon n tue cos shifu is taking these two days. Open eyes at 7 plus to sms my da shifu to inform her then after that can't get to slp le so roll in bed until 9 plus then get up to do some hse cleaning. Sms to DJ and mei to inform as well. Hehe....scare DJ sent me email n wonder y no reply from me. Hahaha! After hse cleaning drive my mum to my old place to do some grocery as frends be coming for steamboat at my place after work and then see my usual doc. Had a short chat with him abt the rising cost in sg now. He's quite a friendly guy.


After bought all the stuff that we wan we head back to home then start shelling the prawn.Gt prick by few of them loh.It was painful sia.Soon after mei call up and she help me to get some stuff from my frend and bring it to my hse. So touched leh cos actually suppose to meet her and go get the thing de end up i'm still at home when she reach the place.After she came we went to kallang bahru to have our lunch at the market.Its the first time after sooooo many many years that i step into that area again although its only a short distance from my new place. The area hold few of our times together spent at there like the NTUC, KFC, Salvation Army & etc.We had ice-cream too cos really cnanot stand the weather. It was super hot sia.After walking arnd the area we went back to my place.As mei got nowhere to go so she stay at my place until its time for her to go n fetch her hubby.Its been a long time since we sit down n tok.Jus tok abt anything that came to our mind loh.Had a bigger understanding of her family which i thuz otherwise all along de.The chat let mi understand her more although we have been frends for more than 16years le.. time really flies!!!

Waited for them to come my hse until neck long sia.called ah feng up at 6.25pm and ask where is she but she only say she reaching soon but by 6.45pm she still havn't reach loh.Finally almost to 7pm they are here and we start the streamboat dinner w/o DJ first as i'm hungry plus the soup is boiling n boilng.Just started into the dinner not long, DJ came.Feli came arnd 7.30pm so she have to eat together with my mum cos the rest of them was full le. They bought a cheesecake for me loh and sang bdae song for me after i came out from the shower.The cake was too cheesy for their liking thats y all of them nv finish their share of the cake except me. Hehe......
If u let me to choose, i will just get a normal cheesecake and not those fanciful type.Thats y they still dun know my style well. I like anything thats plain even to food. Arnd 10 plus i sent them home but jie wan to go home by train so i let her be as she dun wan to take up my offer to send her home.

Came home is arnd 12 plus le, faster bathe and went to slp.

No comments: