Monday, October 3, 2011

A Lovely Monday (3/10/11)

Haha, blur me, I had blog this last month but couldn't find the draft then.
_________________________________________________________________
Yeah, i'm on leave today and its a monday. No monday bues for me huh. 2 more months to go and its the end of 2011. Sometimes tots of wat have i done for the year will creeps into my mind and it makes me think n think. I admit that i am not a very positive person and i do kw that its not healhy for me. i have tried to stay positive and did feel better and see changes within myself.
Sometimes i wonder what will i leave behind if i was gone someday. So with this kind of tots, i try to be good to ppl around me. At least i can leave behind my goodness to them if i am gone and have something to remind them of me.
I'm glad that i have a group of close friends who willing to stand behind me and support me. Whenever i met with any trouble matters, i kw i am able to confide in them n share solution with me. I'm not a person who is very expressive with words but i repay them with another way which is action.i'm willing to render my help to them whenever they need mi. I hope they are able to feel the love n the appreciativeness that i have for them. i'm also not an open person who are able to share out my tots and trouble to them that's y i dun blame them if they do not really understand mi. I am really really appreciative to universe to let me have this group of ppl who really care about me surrounding me at all times and also for all of us to be healthy n alive.
Work has not been smooth recently. encounter some challenges which i had not encounter b4.
I have tried to be strong to face all these but there is always something that comes along that gets me down. I had entertained tots of letting everything go just like that but mentally i kw i cannot be so irresponsible. So here i am still trying to stick along with all the changes and faces. Let's hope a new challenges with new environment awaits me soon. yeah, must be positive!
Recently early this year, i was being introduced to a book call "Rich Dad, poor Dad" by Robert kiyosaki. Its really is a very good book touching on the views that we were taught of from young and the way we become due to that. It opens up my view on many things which i had never thought of in the past. It make me understand certain values that although u were bought up in that kind of environment but u are still allow to change it now and lead the lives that u wan n work towards it. It also opens up my views on finances. In the past, i have never heard of financial success, financial freedom. To mi, this belongs to those "Rich People" and not for me. but i realise i was being wrong all along with this kind of thinking.Everyone have their own finaces to think of and manage. I will not have the things i wan if i look at it with a demoralising thinking. So after reading the book, it makes me relook the way i look at finances and opportunity that are presented to me. Another book that was introduced to me was " Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" by T.Harv Erker. This is another amazing book as well. I have always tell myself that i can save when i have certain amount but it always never materalised. It's only when i read this book that i realised that what i have been doing all these years is wrong, thats y i ended up with nothing,only making myself more n more demoralised. This book also taught me the way to make changes to my current situation and to achieve wat i want. Of cos, it requires perservarance, determination and comittment. You are doing this for yrself. Only if we do, then there will be results but it all depends on mind as well. The book really touches on what i was facing during at that moment when i was reading it. I will recoomend this book to anyone who is facing any financial problem or have a urge to change their finances status right now.

No comments: