Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happenings

Woo, here i am at home with Mr Mario. Whoever dun kw who is that, let me intro, he is my sis doggie. Right now he is slping sideways on my confortable bed with the fan blowing at him directly. Enjoy life huh? He is a lucky dog who has been chosen by our family and being loved and cared for by all with no worries. He is like the prince of the hse. Haha.
Reason why i am at home on a weekday is becos i took leave and reason for taking leave for is just to clear my balance leave dated from 2010. Gt 9 days leave to clear by end of this year. Also glad that i able to clear leave and not have to step into office to bear with all the nonsence stuff thrown by the bosses. So i;m gonna enjoy ever yday of my leave surfing the net, blogging, playing game. If only i could do this everyday with income still coming in, that will be so wonderful!
Sad to say, Dec is drawing near which means a year is going to pass and a new year is coming soon. Looking back, what have i achieve this year? Hmm, hmm, seems like nothing personal. but mentally i have achieve something, i gain new knowledge on handling and attitude on personal finance, attitude towards handling problems and knowing myself more better. Looking forward to more achievement next year, a new job with new environment? I know i need to be more decisive in decision making.For example in heart i wish i can get a new job but when its peaceful in office with no unpleasant happenings, this feel will disappear but when i'm faced with all types of unkind scenarios, i really feel like just dump everything and get out of there. It make me feel like i'm not being appreciated for all that i had done and do. I know that i must be positive cos i am bigger than any problems.
Good news, i have started the journey of investing. Although its just a small step but at least i have make that step. Of cos i wun stop here. My plan was to have a portfolio of 10 companes inclusive of blue chip & Reit whereby to achieve a divided yield of 10%. T.Harv Eker says that once you started on something make sure we finish what we started. I will just follow his way and hope to achieve my own financial achievements. Most important is the end point and not the way that we took to achieve it cos everyone has their own way but have to do it legally of cos.

No comments: